Cleared Linguists (Various Languages)
|Title:||Cleared Linguists (Various Languages)|
DescriptionJTG inc. is Seeking Seasoned Linguists with TS/SCI and CI Polygraph
- Location: Northern Virginia
- Languages Required:
- Modern Standard Arabic
- North African Arabic
- Sudanese Arabic
- Kurdish (Sorani and Kurmanji)
- Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Required Skills: Candidates must have native level foreign language proficiency and strong English proficiency (ILR equivalent proficiency of 3/3 or higher to qualify.) Must possess extensive experience as a linguist and demonstrate particular knowledge and experience both aurally and hand written or printed documents in the following areas: Blogging, surfing the web, researching and monitoring online media, editing and reviewing, summarizing/gisting, writing reports, analysis, content management, data collection, scanning and terminology management. Must be knowledgeable in current events for the area of expertise. Must be able to type no less than 45 WPM in English and in the target language and willing to travel.
- Education: Candidates are required to have obtained a degree from and accredited College or University in their Native country and/or the United States or have extensive work experience in translation. Candidates with a degree in translation are especially preferred.
JTG inc. is a Small, Woman-Owned Business located in Vienna, VA, with over 16 years of experience supporting the United States Government and the Private Sector. For more information about JTG, please visit our website at www.jtg-inc.com
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications